Anyplace, Any Network Executive Travel Team Support
Supporting a VIP travel team is often a challenge because of the variety of locations from which communications must be established as well as providing the applicable level of security and encryption in an environment where trusted network access may not be available. The number of associates in the travel team, plus their technical level of expertise in the installation and operations of secure mobile communications systems may also be an obstacle.
Executive Travel systems must meet several key performance criteria:
- Support for Secure Voice devices, such as, STEs or SCIP/FNBDT devices
- Support for bulk IP encryptors, such as the KG-250 INE (Inline Network Encryptor), KG-250X, and KG-250XS
- Support for multi-vector reachback options common to both remote and urban environments (such as IP LANs/WLANs in hotels, Cellular GSM/EDGE/EVDO, LTE, or Secure WiFi or satellite where available)
- Support for communications on the move (COTM) as the executive team moves from building to vehicle to airframe and back
DTECH LABS has developed several products that offer both the communications and refinement (i.e., ease of use) required for executive travel support:
- M3C4G – The M3C4G, with its modular design and single man-carry size, is ideal for supporting an executive travel team on the move. It features an array of user access (Secure Voice, LAN, VoIP) and network reachback (IP LAN, IP Satellite, ISDN, Cellular, LTE, etc.) modules that can be added/removed based on the travel itinerary and locally-available networks.
- M3-SE – A man-carry package designed to provide secure voice, data and video for a single enclave, the M3-SE can provide secure RED/BLACK communications over any IP network.
- TXC3/TXC4 – The TXC3 and TXC4 are ruggedized routing and computing platforms that utilize the Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Cisco 5915 ESR. These units easily mount in a variety of vehicular applications, and can also be utilized in man carry scenarios, while still providing adaptability and ease of configuration depending on mission requirements.
- M3-EXT – The M3-EXT is a multi-functional, tactical, fanless, ruggedized, small-form, man-pack or vehicle-mounted solution that includes an embedded router and switch. It is used to provide data network capabilities in remote scenarios where enterprise networks do not exist.