Planning for and deploying communications in the event of a natural or man-made disaster can be a challenge, not only for the planners, but for personnel in the field. At DTECH LABS, we understand the critical nature of first-in voice and data communications and have created our line of mobile IP products and tactical communications systems with these requirements in mind.
Emergency and first-responders have several key requirements:
- First-in voice and data communications over any available network
- Self-powered operations in the event that an established power source is not available
- True man-carry solutions
- Scalability as emergency efforts move beyond the first-response phase and into a more established emergency management mode of operations.
DTECH LABS has developed several products that meet these criteria:
- M3C4G – Capable of supporting an entire command center, the M3C4G features an array of user access (Voice, LAN, VoIP, Server) and network reachback (IP LAN, IP Satellite, ISDN, Cellular, LTE etc.) modules that can be added/removed to meet the particular communications requirements for each event.
- M3-SE – A man-carry, self-powered package (small enough to fit in a backpack) designed to provide mobile voice, data and video for a single enclave, the M3-SE supports both non-secure and secure communications over any IP network.
- TXC3/TXC4 – The DTECH LABS TXC3 and TXC4 are ruggedized routing and computing platforms that utilize the Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Cisco 5915 ESR. These units easily mount in a variety of vehicular applications, and can also be utilized in man- carry scenarios, while providing adaptability and ease of configuration depending on mission requirements.