CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS FOR BUSINESSES
Every minute that your business is offline is another minute where the people and customers you serve are not able to get the goods, information or services that they require. In the event of an emergency or crisis, you must have a Business Continuity (BCP) or Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan which includes the capability to restore – and maintain – quality communications.
At DTECH LABS, we understand that communications are vital to keep your business running. DTECH solutions will restore your organizations operations enabling you to focus on continuing to help those who rely on your services.
Our products are designed to play a leading role in the restoration of communications in the event of a crisis:
- First-on voice and data communications over any available network, including cellular, LAN, WiFi, LTE, and Satellite
- Self-powered operations in the event that an established power source is not available
- True man-carry solutions that can be rapidly deployed regardless of where you have been relocated
- Scalability as emergency efforts move beyond the first-on phase and into a more established ongoing mode of operations
DTECH LABS has developed several products that meet these criteria:
- M3C4G – Capable of supporting an entire command center or corporate office, the M3C4G provides an array of user functions (LAN Data, VoIP Voice and Server Storage) and network reachback options (IP LAN, IP Satellite, ISDN, Cellular, LTE etc.).
- M3-SE – A small man-carry package designed to provide voice, data and video for up to a dozen users. The M3-SE is small enough to fit into a briefcase and includes its own power/battery system.